Thursday, March 1, 2007

Surprise! Big Pussy….a BIG PUSSY!

Vincent Pastore said that he "didn't realize how physically demanding" the show would be for him. What a crock of shit!!

I don’t even watch this horrible, horrible excuse for a show, yet I’m disgusted at this fat man’s inability to dance for an hour. He has disgraced every fat man on this entire planet with his poor display of effort and pride. Exactly what the hell did he think went on in this damn show? I mean he can see them dancing, right? He had to know this commitment involved movement, something for him that is severely hindered.

Does this man have no friends? No people close to him that could’ve told him months ago that he was too fat to get a beer out of the fridge, let alone Lambada thru the night? Actually now that I think about it, I’m more disgusted at his agent, PR representative and mother for ever letting him do this in the first place!


I ran into J.L "Fatman" McCabe, of Jake and The Fat Man, today and asked his feelings on this. “No comment. I don’t speak about big (pussy) quitters”, he quipped.

If you really need a fat guy to cheer for you'll have to cheer for Joey “Fat-one” now that any reason to ever watch the show is gone.

1 comment:

Avon Marksdale said...

Jake and the Fatman, OHY!