Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Royale With Cheese

So I’m sitting here sipping on my FREE iced coffee, ‘hanging ten’ on the World Wide Web, when I came across this little gem....

**McDonalds "Big Mac" for a buck! ....sorta.**

it takes a little effort....a friend of mine turned me on to this.....

step one: go to mcdonalds.
step two: order a double cheesburger from the $1.00 menu.
step three: this is the most important step....say "dress it like a ‘big mac’".
step four: enjoy your "big mac" minus the extra bun in the middle. (was the bun really worth the extra $1.29 anyway???)

i've done this at three different mcdonalds. everytime i do it, the receipt says "double cheeseburger...change to big mac sc."

you get "two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a cheesburger bun".

enjoy!!
I can’t tell if I’m impressed, irritated, thankful, insulted, jubilant, annoyed, blessed, cheated, liberated, resentful, fascinated, infuriated, concerned, enraged, hopeful, appalled or anxious?!?!?!......but I am hungry.

No comments: