Friday, March 9, 2007

The Brady Bundchen.


Super Bowls. Super Good Looks. …..and Super Sperm?

Rumor has it that Tom Brady’s little wide receivers have gone deep again. Deep inside Gisele Bundchen this time…..

As men across the country high-five each other in exaltation, I can’t help but wonder: How long before he hires a housekeeper named “Alice”? How long before he gets a dog named “Tiger”? How long before he loses important architectural plans in an amusement park? How long before his son, Greg, experiments with marijuana? How long before Cousin Oliver comes over to stay for a while?


Gisele Bundchen could be pregnant with boyfriend Tom Brady’s baby. The Brazilian supermodel might be over two months pregnant, according to reports on popular Brazilian celebrity website Glamurama.com. Bundchen previously told Vanity Fair, "I'd be lying if I said [I didn't want a family] -- my parents have been married for 35 years and have six children," she said. "Thing is, I'm just 26 years old, so I have plenty of time." If true, this would, of course, be the second Brady girlfriend to get pregnant in the last few months, following closely on the heels of the pregnancy of former girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.

Someone buy this guy some sheepskin already! They say quarterbacks have an internal clock when dealing with a pass rush, I think he needs to use this intuition when pulling out. Who’s with me?

Talk about Million Dollar Babies….each one is a fortune lost. Just ask Bobby Brown…………

No comments: