Wednesday, June 20, 2007

"I want her buried...I want her buried...with her son."

Judge Larry Seidlin, the Florida judge noted for his unorthodox oversight of the Anna Nicole Smith case, says he is retiring at the end of July.

"It is now time for me to devote more of my daily life to my own young family and to pursue the many opportunities that have been offered to me outside the judicial system, and I have disregarded until now," said Judge Larry.

The 57-year-old Bronx native wept on the bench during his oversight of the disposition of Smith's remains.

CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin referred to him as "Judge Judy's wacky little brother."

Some observers speculated he was using his platform as a dais from which to try out for a job on television.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A U.H.F. STATION!