Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Analyze This

My dream last night:

So, I’m in the back of a convenience store with Oprah and some other guy (I can’t see his face).

Now I get upset at what they’re doing (keep in mind, I either don’t remember what it was that they were doing or couldn’t see it to begin with) because it just feels wrong.

So I say “I’m outta here, no fucking way.” –and start to leave the back room.

Oprah says to the other guy, “where’s he going?”

I hear this, so I respond to her myself (who does she think she is?...talking like I’m not even there?), “I’m fucking out of here. Fuck you both.”

She looks my way and I can sense that either I CAN’T leave or Oprah doesn’t want me to…..so I pick up the pace to get out.

For reasons unknown to me I take a hard left out of the back room (the longer way to the front door) and start to trot.

I can hear Oprah say, “he’s not going anywhere!” -she then breaks into a full sprint.

I see Oprah hauling ass to the door to keep me in, so I run with all my might.

But I can’t run. I can only move my legs as if they were in molasses.

Just as I’m about to reach the door, FUCK!, Oprah comes flying in and blocks it with her meaty shoulder.

………I WAKE UP………

(it’s 2:30 AM and I’m soaked with sweat.)

4 comments:

The Mel Wire said...

Just curious if you also woke up with a boner? And was the other guy in the store Dr. Phil or Nate Berkus?

The Shepherd said...

I always wake up with a boner.

Anonymous said...

I once woke up with "Boner".

Anonymous said...

I like this story. Oprah is one clever bitch.