Thursday, May 13, 2010

She'll Always Be Winnie...

Danica McKeller, who famously played the innocent Winnie Cooper on “The Wonder Years” is taking it (almost) all off for Maxim’s June issue.

McKeller used to be every young boy’s fantasy and with these new pics, she will surely be back there once again. But despite the racy photos, the soon-to-be mom says she’s always been the wholesome girl that men adore.

"I've always been really cautious about guys who have a Winnie Cooper fantasy, and I'm so glad about that," she told the magazine. "I mean, I can count on one hand the guys I've been with. It was really challenging, but I never gave it up too soon, if you know what I mean."

The actress-turned-mathematician is about to release her third book, “Hot X: Algebra Exposed” in August. She explains to the magazine, that her books are intended “to help girls who [believe] that stigma that math is only for guys or you have to be a nerd to like math.”

Instead, she says, “Let’s make math fun and sexy and glamorous. Smart is sexy, that’s one of my main messages."

The actress, who has been married for a little over a year finds guys with good math skills sexy. “It’s really cool when a guy tips 20 percent quickly and effortlessly so that when the check comes, he opens it and signs his name and done,” she says.
-

No comments: