Monday, September 24, 2007

Family Feud.

Kristy and Larry Nuckols got married on Monday. But two weekends ago, they were on the run from her ex-husband, Tom Ledgerwood, in the small town of Sasakwa.

"I had some mace and I hit him right in the eye and he dove in the car," said Larry Nuckols.

Larry Nuckols said the two had started fighting and were rolling around inside the car when Ledgerwood began biting him. "He told me, 'You know what that was, that's your ear,'" Nuckols said. "And he says, 'I'm going to get the other one.'"

Larry Nuckols lost half of his left ear and the top of his right one. He said he thought he was going to also lose his life.

That's when Kristy Nuckols said she jumped in to try to and save him. "I went to put my fingers in his mouth to pull him back," Kristy Nuckols said. "One chomp and I knew that sucker was coming off."

Kristy Nuckols said the couple was eventually able to get her ex-husband to calm down.

"That's when he said he had swallowed my finger and his ears," she said.

No comments: