Thursday, April 16, 2009

Twins....Or Not

Mom Janet, 50, has spent almost $15,000 on plastic surgery in an attempt to look identical to her 28-year-old daughter.

"Seeing how attractive Jane is made me want to get my looks back," Janet told the Mail. "Now instead of mum and daughter we look more like twins. I had good genes and good skin, but I needed a helping hand to make me feel better about myself."

Last September she flew to Croatia to have plastic surgery on her nose and eyes. She also got breast implants and had her lips plumped.

After she added blonde hair extensions she said men would mistake her and Jane for sisters.

"People ask if I mind that she's transformed herself into me, but I couldn't be more proud," Jane told the Mail. "I'm the one who helps her with her hair and clothes, so it's down to me, too."

No comments: