Monday, October 1, 2007

".08 Pushing The Limit"

Some parents and students are angry about Oyster River High School's senior T-shirts, WMUR-TV in Manchester N.C. reported.

The front of the T-shirt reads "Oyster River High School seniors", while the slogan on the back reads ".08 Pushing The Limit", with a little paw print that resembled a decimal point before the numbers.

Students said the .08 is a reference to the blood alcohol limit.

It is not clear who created the shirts, but students said the senior class paid for them.

The T-shirts have not been banned, but a letter was sent home urging parents not to let their children wear them to school.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WMUR is actually in Manchester, New Hampshire, and the school is in Durham, New Hampshire.

Anonymous said...

this information is far from accurate, i was one of these students.

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://hysomotega.servetown.com/equgowe.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I assume nice post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such stories. I love to read stories like that. BTW add more pics :)

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. BTW, try to add some pics :).

Anonymous said...

It's quite possible. That might
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online dhk