Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Reading...


Bale: Kick your f–king ass!

Hurlbut: Christian, Christian …

Bale: I want you off the f–king set you prick!

Hurlbut: Christian, I’m sorry.

Bale: No, don’t just be sorry, think for one f–king second. What the f–k are you doing? Are you professional or not?

Hurlbut: Yes I am.

Bale: Do I f–king walk around and …

Bruce Franklin: Christian, Christian …

Bale: No, shut the f–k up Bruce! Don’t shut me up!

Franklin: I’m not shutting you up.

Bale: Am I going to walk around and rip your f–king lights down, in the middle of a scene? Then why the f–k are you walking right through like this in the background. What the f–k is it with you? What don’t you f–king understand? You got any f–king idea about, hey, it’s f–king distracting having somebody walking up behind Bryce in the middle of the f–king scene? Give me a f–king answer! What don’t you get about it?

Hurlbut: I was looking at the light.

Bale: Oh, good for you, and how was it? I hope it was f–king good, because it’s useless now, isn’t it? F–k-sake man, you’re amateur.

Bale: McG, you got f–king something to say to this prick?

McG: I didn’t see it happen.

Bale: Well, somebody should be f–king watching and keeping an eye on him.

McG: Fair enough.

Bale: It’s the second time that he doesn’t give a f–k about what is going on in front of the camera. I’m trying to f–king do a scene here, and I am going ‘Why the f–k is Shane walking in there? What is he doing there?’ Do you understand my mind is not in the scene if you’re doing that?

Hurlbut: I absolutely apologize. I’m sorry, I did not mean anything by it.

Bale: Stay off the f–king set man. For f–k-sake. Alright, let’s go again.

McG: Let’s just take a minute.

Bale: Let’s not take a f–king minute, let’s go again. You’re unbelievable, you’re un-f–king-believable. Number of times you’re strolling and f–king around in the background. I’ve never had a DP behave like this. You don’t f–king understand what it’s like working with actors, that’s what that is. That’s what that is man, I’m telling you. I’m not asking, I’m telling you. You wouldn’t have done that otherwise.

Hurlbut: No, what it is, is looking at the light and making sure, that you are …

Bale: I’m going to f–king kick your f–king ass if you don’t shut for a second! Alright?

Bale: You do it one more f–king time and I ain’t walking on this set if you’re still hired. I’m f–king serious. You’re a nice guy. You’re a nice guy, but that don’t f–king cut it when you’re bullshitting and f–king around like this on set. I ain’t the one walking. Let’s get Tom and put this back on and let’s go again. Seriously man, you and me, we’re f–king done professionally. F–king ass.

No comments: