Friday, April 18, 2008

Apologies....And Such.

I would like to take some time on this beautiful Friday morning to offer my apologies to all the FingerMyBlog Faithful. Without you, the last few months were the lonliest of my life. Thank god I had Lisa to get me thru it.
So anyway, since we last 'Fingered each other', I've moved out west- way out to Western Pennsylvania.
That's right folks...Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The City of Bridges, The Steel City, The Iron City, Steel Town, The City of Champions, The City of Colleges, P-Burgh, The Burgh- whichever you prefer. Or the start of Glenn & Lisa's dynasty, as I like to call it.
Also, I just landed a new job up in 'The Burgh' and start on April 28th. So before long, I'll be 'Fingering' (from) a god damn cubicle.
....and I can't tell you how depressing (uplifting??) that is- but you can't keep a good finger down! Finger on!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Burgh needs you. Happy Belated B-day

Anonymous said...

The Prodigal Son returns!

Anonymous said...

aww so cute you and lisa are!

Anonymous said...

The rumors of FMB's demise have been greatly exagerrated. Welcome back, Shep. America needs you.