Friday, January 4, 2008

Housekeeping...Want Me Fluff Your Pillow?!?

Two cleaning women, trapped inside a broken elevator for two days, survived on two cough drops and six aspirin until they were rescued.

Beata Bartoszewicz and her mother, Roma Borowski, entered an elevator in an empty building in this Chicago suburb on Dec. 22. After the elevator doors closed, the women discovered they were stuck on the first floor of the two-story building.

Neither had a cell phone or water and the building wasn't due to open until after Christmas.

The women tried to sleep on their coats and used a corner of the elevator as a bathroom.

Two days later, on Christmas Eve, an employee of the building happened to go to work. Borowski said she heard him talking on his cell phone. The women yelled for his attention and he heard them.

A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!~….but do they have to clean the elevator now?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, I'll bite. It's been a week, Shep... what gives? I had to find out about this:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/01/02/pants.on.fire.ap/index.html

Through CNN, for Christ's sake. Don't make me go back there... I... I'm not strong enough.

Anonymous said...

Acutally it's: "You want me come fluff pillow?"

Get your facts straight.

Anonymous said...

Finger my blog is officially dead.

Anonymous said...

livin' in the attic...