Friday, August 31, 2007

"Let me be clear: I am not gay and never have been gay."

"At 1216 hours, Craig tapped his right foot. I recognized this as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct. Craig tapped his toes several times and moves his foot closer to my foot. ... The presence of others did not seem to deter Craig as he moved his right foot so that it touched the side of my left foot which was within my stall area."

The report said that Craig swiped his hand beneath the stall divider several times and that Karsnia showed his police identification under the stall.

Craig denied any lewd intentions and told police he has a "wide stance" in the bathroom and reached down to pick up a piece of paper from the floor.

It should be noted that there was not a piece of paper on the bathroom floor, nor did Craig pick up a piece of paper…

1 comment:

The Mel Wire said...

senator bathroom for president!